martes, 21 de abril de 2015

My Favorite Gadget

In this day, the technology has been helpful for all the word. The information, the contacts and all is only to one click.
For me the technology is very important for the world development.
I use the computer and the phone only becuase is necessary today. I use this gadget to talk with my friends, boyfriend and family and to know information about the university, country and world.
But I feel that I am not in love with these gadgets.
In the TV with smart Tv I can use Youtube to listen to my favorite music, see movies and see videos about the subjects of the university.
Play Station is very funny and I like the "Street Fighter" game.
More funny for me is the Super Nintendo, I really love this gadget and i have one today. In this gadget i can play Super mario, but above all "Donkey Kong" This is my favorite game, with this game i can stay hours and hours playing, I love the monkeys, the levels, the music, for me it is the best game.

 






This was my favorite level :D




2 comentarios:

  1. aww I love The old Super Nintendo <3 I played all the time with it when i was a little girl :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love street fighter, it is very cool.

    ResponderEliminar