jueves, 30 de julio de 2015

Why do I' want to be a Vet



Your dream jobs when you were a child...


When I was child my dream was be Veterinary... But with the time i forgot it and I wanted be PDI... when i was 17 year old i was very confused and I studied Design, but i didn't like it and I remembered my love for the animals and my dream of all life... Be Veterinary

 



Other career options that you had:

My other option was be military in the horses area. But i dont like receive orders. So I understand that I need be independent.
 



What made you decide to be a vet:

I realized that I was very confused and very wrong estuding design... I felt very frustrated. So I studied Technical Veterinary and I realized that this area was my passion and it was my dream from child.

Your experience at university until now:

For me be in the university has been a nice experience, Im studing my passion and I have a lot friends. I dont like some subjets, but I know that it is part of the procces. Is very important for me that the university is a beautiful and nice pleace, have a lot nature... Because I dont like be locked and see a lot cement.

The kind of job you would like to have:

I dont know even. When I entered to the university I was sure that the horses was my area. But when you are here You realize that the range of possibilities is very big, So I dont know even. Maybe Horses, or epidemioloogy. I would like to work in a important organism of the country... Like the SAG, ISP, etc. Or PDI is a possibilitie too. I like work with big animals.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario